When choosing the subject to write about in the research paper, a lot of students choose sport, as that might seem the easiest subject and the most exciting. A lot of students are doing sport and would also like to find out more while researching the data for the paper and also the audience is also interested in listening.
From the first sight it may seem that it is easy to write paper on sport, as there are a lot of information given as a source and also a lot of information as research evidence.
A lot of questions in sport has been already discussed, therefore you need to choose a unique one and present it in the best way possible. There are some questions and ideas below that will help you to define the topic of your research paper:
- The most successful sport players nowadays. How did they reach the success and what does it mean to be on such top position?
- Is there a significant difference of the English football players and American one? Are English players considered to be stronger and more well shaped rather than American ones? What makes American players to wear so much of protection clothe?
- What is the difference between American and European football? Which has appeared firstly, looking throughout history and how two games with the same names appear to play completely differently. What is the reason of the same name of the game but with different ways of playing.
- When looking back to history, what new games has appeared nowadays and what games disappeared with years. What is the difference in style of sport? Where is more of athletic style and where more entertainment? Are nowadays sport players the same than they were century ago?
- How steroids and drugs influence when you are doing sport? Do you think steroids are good for people who are into sport? What would you choose, being on steroids and get your muscles within short period of time or take the longer way and to work hard on your muscles?
- How hard is to be back to sport after injury? Do you think most of sport masters are giving up on sport after being injured? Give some examples when it happened and examples when sport masters were doing even better after injuries.
- Sport as a career and how to become professional in this field. How much do people in different spheres earn and from what it depends. Give few examples of few fields and explain the concept of doing sport in a career level.
- Who has gained more success in sport, women or men? In what king of sport women are better than men are and in what sport men are better than woman are? Research who is better from female sport masters in comparison to male in the same kind of sport.
- Name the most famous fan club who has done the biggest contribution to their sport team. What were the most creative ways to support the team during the game?
- Explain the most complicated relationships between coaches and team and was it such an issue to stop the cooperation, were there some reports regarding it?Now when you have the list of questions that may help you decide on the topic that you want to write about in your research paper, choose the one that you do really like and the one that would be interesting to investigate.