Chemistry is one of the most complicated subjects, and to write a research paper on chemistry is not the easiest task. However most of the students are facing problems with it and first their though is to buy research papers, and it is important for them to pick interesting topic for research paper. For most students it is really complicated to choose an interesting topic as in chemistry there are a lot of complicated topics which require some formulate or some really complicated statements, which for student is boring.
If you are interested in some particular topic or have passion to study it, than most likely you should write a paper on that topic. However if you are not sure, we have already created a list of catchy topics for you on chemistry that you might choose for yourself:
- The acid rain and it is effect on plants and animals. What is the nature of acid rain and how does it appear. Does acid rain influence on people’s health? Are there some preventions against acid rain and what techniques can be used?
- How bad is plastic packaging and does it influence the quality of food? Is it necessary to recycle plastic and what is percentage of people who does it? What solution can be made to plastic packaging, name advantages and disadvantages.
- What chemicals influence the human’s allergies? What chemicals have the most effect? What are allergy symptoms to chemicals and what illness can it cause? What are the best ways of treating the chemical allergy?
- Is there some particular career you would like to choose among the chemistry field and why? What is your passion about it and what advantages of that profession are?
- Is there some danger in drinking soft drinks? What does it effect the most in human body? Explain your statements with the chemical reasons.
- How are make up products connected with chemistry? What chemicals do cosmetic products contain? What are the most harmful for human’s skin and body?
- What is organic food and is it safer? Is the term organic the same as natural, what is the difference? Can organic food exist without pesticide ? Can people eat only organic food?
- Are all vitamins in our body necessary and what are the disadvantages of some of the vitamins? In what products do those vitamins exist? How to replace those vitamins?
- What scientist did the most for chemistry? Describe his/her inventions and how did it contribute to our life today?
- What is radon and it’s harmful effects? How can it be tested? What are health risk because of radon? How to prevent radon in buildings?
- How do chemicals influence on the long distance delivery products? How is it dangerous? What can be solution to the problem?
Now when you have a list of possible topics, and you have picked your favorite one, it is time to figure out the structure of it. It is important also to format your paper correctly, so we are also ready to help you with it:
- Abstract page
There can be given different guidelines for you to follow, however still, you should follow that structure as it stays for every research paper the same.
Just remember to choose the topic you like and structure your research paper properly, those are the best keys to write your paper perfectly.